Books Read: 46
From my shelves: 12 (not counting the one I bought in November)
- Flint, Louis L'Amour (Western)
- Lord Caldwell and the Cat, Joy Reed (Romance)
- Astro Turf: The Private Life of Rocket Science, M.G. Lord (Memoir & History)
- Fairest, Gail Carson Levine (kidlit)
- The Princess and the Hound, Mette Ivie Harrison (YA)
- Outlaws of Ravenhurst, M. Imelda Wallace (kidlit, Catholic style)
- The Noonday Friends, Mary Stolz (kidlit, Newbery)
- Kringle, Tony Abbott (kidlit)
- Star Trek 2, James Blish (SF/TV)
- Jip: His Story, Katherine Patterson (kidlit, Newbery)
- Left By Themselves, Charles Paul May (kidlit)
- Is Pluto a Planet?, David A. Weintraub (Science)
Also, my family across the street, who gave me two of those books for my favorite birthday ever, and A-Z Wednesdays, which led me to the books for the weeks I, J, K, L, N, O, and P.
We will not look at what would have happened if I had been too busy to finish those last four books today. (19%! Failure! Didn't Happen!) And you can all count your blessings that I don't know how to rig this blog to play the theme from Chariots of Fire, let alone make it go all flashy and blinking lights.