- Oath of Fealty, by Elizabeth Moon
- Conspiracy of Kings, Megan Whalen Turner
- How To Teach Physics To Your Dog, Chad Orzel
Second, I commit to more reading my favorite books with my kids. I may change this around, but my thoughts now are:
- The Blue Sword, by Robin McKinley (current read)
- The Lives of Christopher Chant, Diana Wynne Jones (April)
- The Railway Children, or something else by Nesbit (May)
- Little House in the Big Woods, by Laura Wilder (June)
My third goal will be to tame my library demons, and bring my books out below 20. Not my total check-out, because I also have CDs and movies and picture books, but my personal reading.
My final goal is to get my currently-reading list down to ten books. Which means dealing with library problem first, so I can finish all the non-panic button books I keep starting.
Whew, that's a lot of goals. I'm exhausted. I guess I'll start tomorrow.