Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crazy Quilt Colors Challenge

Since I enjoy challenges that encourage me to pick up books I otherwise might not encounter at all, I'm signing up for My Reader's Block's Color Coded Challenge. She lines up nine colors, and I try to read a book with some shade of each color sometime this year.

If I ever start reviewing books around here again, I'll put them on the review page. Clearly that is a long shot. I'm much too busy staring at the walls of books I intend to read any minute now to either do any reading or write about it.

Anyway, the colors are:
  1. Blue: Succubus Blues, Richelle Mead
  2. Red: Redskin & Cowboy, G.A. Henty; Ruby Holler, Sharon Creech
  3. Yellow: Crucible of Gold, Naomi Novik
  4. Green: Blood on the Verde River, Dusty Richards
  5. Brown: Heaven and Earth, Nora Roberts
  6. Black: Blackwood, Gwenda Bond
  7. White: Vision in White, Nora Roberts
  8. Other (mostly mixed colors): Violet Mackerel's Brilliant Plot, Anna Branford
  9. Implied (patterns): Crab Monsters, Teenage Cavemen, and Candy Stripe Nurses, Chris Nashawaty
Hey, I got White and Blue already! Go me!

No comments: