If I ever start reviewing books around here again, I'll put them on the review page. Clearly that is a long shot. I'm much too busy staring at the walls of books I intend to read any minute now to either do any reading or write about it.
Anyway, the colors are:
- Blue: Succubus Blues, Richelle Mead
- Red: Redskin & Cowboy, G.A. Henty; Ruby Holler, Sharon Creech
- Yellow: Crucible of Gold, Naomi Novik
- Green: Blood on the Verde River, Dusty Richards
- Brown: Heaven and Earth, Nora Roberts
- Black: Blackwood, Gwenda Bond
- White: Vision in White, Nora Roberts
- Other (mostly mixed colors): Violet Mackerel's Brilliant Plot, Anna Branford
- Implied (patterns): Crab Monsters, Teenage Cavemen, and Candy Stripe Nurses, Chris Nashawaty
Hey, I got White and Blue already! Go me!