Saturday, October 21, 2017

10 Book Challenge

The First Dewey MiniChallenge I'll attempt is to recommend a book published in each year of the Readathon: 10 Years 10 Books. I will attempt to find books I actually read, although the rules say if I get desperate I can recommend books I think will be good even if I can't prove it.

So I will keep coming back to this page over the the day as I think of books and check when they were written. Hopefully some of them will be books I actually read today. So I might also change out books if some get supplanted by more choice reads.

I don't think anyone actually reads this blog, but if I'm wrong and you have a suggestion, feel free to toss it out! I'm not proud. I'm willing to let other people do my work for me any day!

2007: A Companion to Wolves, Sarah Monette & Elizabeth Bear

2008: Graceling, Kristin Cashore

2009: Child of Fire, Harry Connolly

2010: Magic Below Stairs, Carolyn Stevermeyer

2011: 7th Sigma, Steven Gould

2012: Still Life with Shape-shifter, Sharon Shinn

2013: Rose Under Fire, Elizabeth Wein

2014: Being Mortal, Atul Gawande

2016: Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen, Lois McMaster Bujold

2017: In Other Lands, Sarah Rees Brennan


1 comment:

Sherry Ann said...

Thanks for visiting me! I'll be checking back to see what books you come up with. This one is the only mini-challenge I've done so far.