My hold shelf offered up:
- Yu-gi-Oh #9, but it has already gone off with the boys so I won't be reading it.
- Dark and Stormy Knights, urban fantasy short stories about do-gooders
- Why Buffy Matters, by Rhonda Wilcox. Literary analysis of a tv show
- Feed, Mira Grant. For an online book club.
Last week I got:
- Burndive, by Karin Lowachee. Sequel to Warchild, I expect it to be extremely depressing.
- Crossfire, by Dick & Felix Francis. I expect it to involve horses.
- Sinful in Satin, by Madeline Hunter. I expect it to involve sex.
- A Wallflower Christmas, Lisas Kleypas. Ditto, but with Christmas romance.
Total Books from Library Elf (counting all the kid stuff that I'm legally responsible for even if I hope not to read it): 48. Stuff on my card: 46. I'm getting very close to my age! A few more years and I'll be there.
I'll go sign up for Library Loot this week. That's a weekly event hosted in turns by Clare's The Captive Reader (this week's host) and Marg's The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader where bloggers can share their library finds of the week. Some of them make me look restrained.