Saturday, November 30, 2013

Post Turkey Day

Renton LibraryI dragged all the boys with me on my post-Thanksgiving library run. Unfortunately, we somehow offended the 5th grader on the way, leading to strong sulks and stalking about and a refusal to look for books. I found three paperbacks to bring home, had one audio book on the hold shelf for me, five for my son, and demanded two music CDs as tribute before consenting to return home. So it was close to my goal of only getting as many books as I can read in a week. Three books is reasonable, right?

I probably won't read the books I got for my oldest son. I mean, I don't have time, what with all the challenges coming due and all. So I won't even mention them here.

I came home with:
Image of itemImage of itemImage of itemImage of item

badge-4This means I now have 65 things out on my library cards, which even more over my age than last week. So no purchases for me this week. I'll go share my Library Loot at the event co-hosted by Claire from the Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader, where all the library addicts compare their treasures.

No comments: