Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dewey 24 Hour -- Spring 2018

readathonbuttonIt's time for another 24 Hour Readathon! I link up with the Dewey 24 Hour Readathon, which is held twice a year. This is the Spring one, and it coincides with me chaperoning a high school chess team at a tournament, 

So it was a day spent reading while trying to keep track of a crowd of teenagers in a giant convention center. In other words, my worst track record yet. Internet access was also super spotty, so I didn't even manage to update this blog.

My total reading:

1. Buried Bones, Kim Fielding 250 pages (completed)
2. The Gig, Kim Fielding 28 pages
3. In the Service of the Sword, ed. David Weber. 150 pages (mostly I read Jane Lindskold's "Promised Land" and then I stated "With One Stone" by Timothy Zahn.

I followed along on some twitter streams but never managed to post anything since access to internet never lined up with time to type 100 characters.

But I still enjoyed knowing my scraps of reading was in solidarity with all the world!

No comments: