Saturday, October 23, 2021

October Readathon

readathon3_lg



At the absolute last minute I signed up for the October Dewey 24 Hour Readathon! I've got a lot of books with bookmarks in them and I want to finish some of them off. Also, I can already tell I'm not going to get much done on Saturday because I'm feeling pokey, so I might as well make lemonade.


5:00 Start:

After hitting snooze for 30 minutes or so I finished off They Better Call Me Sugar, and then went back to sleep at 6:30.

9:30 Awake Again

Read Twisted Ones until I got creeped out, then finished off Last Witnesses. Found the audio of The Good House and put that one while showering.


2-4 PM.  Errands for my Mom.

I might have heard a few minutes of The Good House in there.

4:00 PM. Reading Again

Back to Twisted Ones. I keep stopping because it's creepy. Maybe I'll take a nap.

5:00 - 8:00 PM

Napping.

8:00 - Midnight

Finished The Twisted Ones. Yikes. Read some of Singled Out.  Read the new Bujold. Caught up on recording what I finished on goodreads.

Midnight - 3:00

Read Good Neighbors 3: Kind. Finished Singled Out. Read a little fanfiction. 


No comments: