- Truth and Beauty: A Friendship, Ann Pratchett (NOOK)
- Little Fuzzy, H. Beam Piper. (reread) (NOOK)
- The Search, Nora Roberts (book club) (Kindle)
- Home on the Range: Down Girl and Sit, Lucy Nolan (Cybils Easy Chapter book)
- In the Teeth of the Evidence, Dorothy Sayers
- Spilling Ink: A Young Writers Handbook, by Ellen Potter and Ann Mazur. (Cybils nonfiction)
- Moonshine: Cal Leandros 2, Rob Thurman.
- Darwen Arkwright and the Peregrine Pact, A. J. Hartley (ARC)
- Bad Apple, Laura Ruby
- The Battle for Azeroth, ed. Bill Fawcett.
- Fuzzy Nation, John Scalzi
- The Cardturner, Louis Sacher (NOOK)
- Confessions of a Prairie Bitch, Alison Arngrim (NOOK)
- Weekends at Bellevue, Julie Holland (NOOK)
- Over the Edge: Troubleshooters 3, Suzanne Brockmann (NOOK)
- Nowhere Near Respectable: Lost Lords 3, Mary Jo Putney
- Ghost Ship, Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (NOOK)
- The Eternal Tomb: Oliver Nocturne 5, Kevin Emerson
- The First Cut, Diane Emley
- The Night Owls, Vol 1, the Timony Twins (Cybils YA graphic novel)
- The Soldier, Grace Burrowes (NOOK)
- Buffy, Ballads, and Bad Guys Who Sing,
- Dakota Ambush, William Johnstone. Except I have lost it somewhere in my room...
- Beyond the Frontier, Jack Campbell
- Feng Shui, Robin D. Laws
- Fever Crumb, Philip Reeve. Cybils book.
- The Bargain Bride, Barbara Metzger.
- The Shelters of Stone, Jean Auel (NOOK)
- Horns, Joe Hill (NOOK)
- A Killer's Kiss, William Lashner (NOOK)
- The Dead and the Gone, Susan Beth Pfeiffer (NOOK)
- Year of Wonders, Geraldine Brook (NOOK)
- Wench, Dolen Perkins-Valdez (NOOK)
- Terrorists of Irustan, Louis Marley (vacation book)
- Bad Prince Charlie, John Moore.
- Territory, Emma Bull
- The Rogue's Return, Jo Beverley
- How I Met My Countess, Elizabeth Boyle
- The Secret Duke, Jo Beverley
- Downbelow Station, C.J. Cherryh (reread)
- Omnitopia Dawn, Diane Duane (audio
What will I read next? Well, I have some book club books lined up, and a bunch of challenge books. Speaking of which, here's how I'm doing on those goals:
A-Z: 38/52. I have to review an "E" author and then I can add one.
Cybils: 51/76. And I'm reading two more right now.
Global Reading Challenge:12/21. I picked up a South America book, but I have a sinking feeling it's nonfiction.
Read Around the World: 16/20. Closing in! And a lot of different continents, which is good.
Science Book Challenge: 2.141/3.141... No change. I have a biography on my TBR shelf, though.
Stream: 3/3, 1/3, 3/3, 3/3. This is really fun. I have to rein myself in from splitting in too many directions, though.
Take a Chance: 5/10. I'm picking through the Economist's list for #4. And I have a library recommend for #1.
20/11: 19/20. If I review a book I've bought new, I'm done!
What's In a Name?: 5/6. Must read book with movement in title.
Where Am I Reading?: 24/50. I need to review my Georgia book, and find my missing North Dakota book.