Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunday Summary: Post-Christmas


Christmas was a great gathering of family and friends, with fairly well-behaved children running about and adults playing a lot of cards. I didn't read much, but I did scatter partly-read books all over my home.

Finished last week:
  • Truly, Madly. I got this ARC in the mail!
  • Al Capone Shines My Shoes
  • Ludell
  • Why Gender Matters
Bookmarks rest in many books, most of them untouched this week. I did open:
  • The End of Racism
  • Dragon, Actually
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go
  • March Towards the Thunder
  • Sea Glass
  • Ten Things I Hate About Me
And I've fallen behind on my reviewing. I'm going to try to catch up before the new year, but since Official Blogging Rules say you should only post once a day, that should give me a nice cushion for the New Year. It's nice that now I am an Official Blogger, I get to know all these rules. If you want me to share other secrets, you can bribe me. With books. That I will start and probably not finish for years.

No comments: