Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday Summary: Pre-Christmas


Some books moved off the Currently Reading Shelf, some even before they rested there for months:
  • Stanford Wong Flunks Big-Time (companion to Millicent Min)
  • Shadowland
  • Someone Named Eva
  • Fire Dancer
  • How to Ditch Your Fairy
Of course, I started a few as well:
  • Sea Glass
  • Ten Things I Hate About Me
  • Why Gender Matters
  • Al Capone Shines My Shoes
  • Ludell
Bookmarks inched along in:
  • The Prisoner Within (I may finish this by the New Year, or not)
  • Clutters Last Stand (I read this instead of decluttering)
  • American Gods (it feels like a boy book somehow)
  • Whiskey and Water (I'm starting to get into this one now)
  • Heart of Gold (I peeked at the end, oops)
  • Stolen (still slow)
  • The Privilege of the Sword (about to burst into action, after a lot of suspense)
Bookmarks have rooted themselves to the ground in:
  • End of Racism
  • Powers
  • Broom of the System.
I'll get right on those.

No comments: