Here's what I've seen:
- 2010 A-Z Challenge (Titles and Authors), which runs Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2010
- Book Awards IV, Jan 1- Nov 1, 2010
- What's In a Name?, Jan 1- Dec 31, 2010, where I have to read a book in six categories: Food, Water, Title, Plant, Place, and Music
- 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. Jan 1 - Dec 2010. Since I live in denial, I'll sign up for the Just My Size (50 books) level.
- 2010 Science Book Challenge, 2010. Three nonfiction books about science.
- Take Another Chance Challenge, 2010. There are twelve challenges to pick books in different and reader-stretching ways. I'll start with the 3 book level. I think I'll start with Challenge 5: Title Word Count. My number is 2, so I'll go look for a two word title.
- 100+ Book Challenge, 2010. This apparently just means keeping a list, and you can even include picture books. I'll just have to keep track of the books I started last year, which don't count.
- Young Readers Challenge. Read 12 books from the E or J section of the library. I'll try to do the ones I read with my third grader.