Sigh. But it gives me a chance to get my unwieldy piles of books under some pretense of control.
Anyway, the hold shelf served up a nice load this Thursday:
- Do You Know Which Ones Will Grow?, Susan Shea (Cybils picture book)
- Bring on the Birds, Susan Stockdale (Cybils Nonfiction picture book)
- The Shattering, Karen Healey (Cybils YA SF book)
- Just Grace and the Double Surprise, Cherise Harper (Cybils Early Chapter book)
- An Algonquian Year, Michael McCurdy, probably something I requested for my son's completed project. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't read it after all, since now it's just a book.
- Libyrinth, Pearl North, something I put on hold last year
This brings me to a total of 51 items out on my card, which includes a few CDs. And two overdue books that I'm hurrying to finish. Maybe by the end of this month that number will approach something reasonable, and I'll be able to fit all my library books into the two shelves devoted to them. I'll go share my Library Loot at the event co-hosted by Claire from the Captive Reader (this week's host) and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader, where all the library addicts compare their treasures.