This year marks What's In a Name 5 and again Beth has come up with some fun categories that I'll try to complete:
- A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title
- Escape to Witch Mountain, Alexander Key
- Cousins of Clouds, Tracie Vaughn Zimmer
- A Star in the Storm, Joan Harlow
- Sign of the Moon, Erin Hunter
- Toad Away, Morris Gleitzman
- Earwig and the Witch, Diana Wynne Jones
- The Red House, Edith Nesbit
- Twenty Palaces, Harry Connolly
- Dragon Castle, Joseph Bruchac
- Christmas Angel, Jo Beverley. Much better.
- Absolutely American: Four Years at West Point, David Lipsky. But that's using the subtitle, so I hope I find a better one.