Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Cleaning

badge-4This Triple Dog Dare has seven days left. One more week before I can start browsing library books. I'm really hoping this year that I can hold myself back and give myself a chance to read some of the books I buy as well as the books from the library. I mean, I must want to read them if I buy them, right?

I didn't get anything from the library today. It was a sad day. Next week I have a hope of a book club book, but it's a long shot. But the week after that -- look out!

I've currently got 22 things out from the library, including ebooks, books for me, and books for the kids (at least four).  This seems astonishingly low to me.

I'll go look at the Library Loot which is at The Captive Reader this week to see what everyone else is getting.  Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. 

Library Questing


I'm still reading Airtight by David Rosenfelt. The protagonist is gaining sympathy for the brother of the dead suspect, but I'm losing it. I still like this book though, even though I haven't been reading much.

Hild by Nicola Griffith continues to be a great story in my car. It's nineteen disks long and I'm on #15, so I've got another week or so. Hey, I can get a new audio book next week!

No comments: