Another week, another few books read. Although I also saw a movie, Zombieland, which was fun and silly. And I watched an episode of Stargate, so I'm all over the cultural literacy thing. Hip, even. Wave those jazz hands!
From my library collection, I have a few bookmarks still in:
- Serenity Found. I probably would have finished this one, but I put it down somewhere. Kevin, is it in your car? I think it's somewhere in my kitchen...
- The Prisoner Within. I wish this had been the one I lost. It's dragging a bit.
- The Name of the Wind. It's a fun read, but the tones of impending epicness make it fairly easy to put down after a hundred pages or so.
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running. I'm enjoying this quiet memoir themed around long distance running, although I feel a bit of a fraud since my block is a long distance run for me.
- The Book Whisperer, which was inspiring. I should read more!
- Liar, which was intriguing.
- The Year of the Flood, which was not as intense as I would like.
- Mercy Thompson: Homecoming, which was illustrated.
- Welcome to Lizard Motel, which was indulgent.