What have I read? Which is a bit of a different question that what have I mentioned on this blog. In reverse order, since that is what I get from LibraryThing, I see:
What am I currently reading? Well, from the library I have:
- Clutter's Last Stand. I seem to be reading this when I get the urge to clean. Actually cleaning would probably be more effective than reading about it, though.
- Fairest. I'll finish this tomorrow to up my ratio.
- The End of Racism. Lots of big words.
- Dead to Me. Book I started at the airport while waiting for my children to drift by. Was I unreasonable in thinking "they'll come out on the first floor" to be a bit nonspecific about where my children would emerge from their transatlantic flight? The one that they took all by themselves? Thank goodness A remembered that we meet at the baggage claim even if you have no baggage, because the silly lady responsible for him kept trying to lead him goodness knows where. Anyway, I wanted a book that I wouldn't be too interested in, and this was perfect.
- Whiskey and Water. All of Elizabeth Bear's books start slow for me, so I'm still nibbling a few pages here and there. Eventually I expect it to become all-consuming.