I have several streams going right now -- I'm reading books about Aspergers Syndrome, I'm reading books about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I'm reading books from Borrowed Names. So I'll list all three streams and hope one of them lasts that crucial three turns to qualify for the challenge.
Buffy the Vampire Stream
- Panel to Panel. This is a bit of a cheat since it more has a page of ads than a bibliography, but it's definitely in the spirit of the challenge since I only know the next book from this book.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus. I'm not sure how I'm going to get from these books back to the nonfiction Buffy books that I really prefer, but I'll worry about that when this stream dries up.
- Tales of the Vampires. I may have to jump back to find any nonfiction texts.
- Fray. I think I'll be invoking the "other books by referenced author" rule now.
Aspergers Syndrome Stream
- I'll have to restart this; my last book has no references. Humph.
- Life at the Edge and Beyond, by Jan Greenman. A memoir about a mom and her son.
Borrowed Names Stream
Borrowed Names, the Cybils nonfiction book about three women and their daughters. I checked out two books from the bibliography, so I guess this stream has already forked:
- The Curies: A Biography of the Most Controversial Family in Science, by Denis Brian. The history of the Curie family from Marie through Irene's death.
- Obsessive Genius, by Barbara Goldsmith. Biography of Marie Curie.
- The Ghost in the Little House, William Holtz. This is a branch from Borrowed Names; it's about Rose Wilder Lane, one of the profiled daughters.