I came home with
- Eternal Pleasure, Nina Bangs. The Vaginal Fantasy alternate pick, apparently about men who transform into dinosaurs and the women who love them. X says that if I like it he'll try it.
- Oracle's Moon, Thea Harrison. I think this was last month's alternate pick.
- Super Human, Michael Carroll. The next book in the Best of the Best list.
- Alvin Ho: Allergic to Camping, Hiking, and Other Natural Disasters, Lenore Look. Part of my Reading My Library Quest, which had been mostly suspended over the summer.
- Commander Perry In the Land of the Shogun, Rhoda Blumberg. I think this is the last of Perrin's suggestions.
- Foiled, Jane Yolen. From my TBR list. Already confiscated by X.
- Zita the Space Girl, Ben Hatke. The next Cybils book. Also confiscated.
I'll go share my Library Loot at the event co-hosted by Claire from the Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader, where all the library addicts compare their treasures.