Friday, June 8, 2012

48 Hour Book Challenge -- GO!

48 Hour Book ChallengeIt's time to start this year's 48 Hour Book Challenge.  I will start by reading from Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter on my NOOK, a book I already have in progress.

Alexander is starting with Twenty Palaces, a book I accidentally put on his NOOK along with all the other Harry Connolly stories; he is devouring the series enthusiastically.

P has a Best of the Best selection (Axe Cop) as his initial pick.
  • 21:00 on Friday, 6/8 --  Start Reading!
  • 22:00 : 
    • Beth: 60 minutes (Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, p 132  
    • Alexander: 60 minutes, Twenty Palaces
    • P: 60 minutes, Axe Cop -- COMPLETE
  • 23:00: 
    • Beth: 2 hours (Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, COMPLETE
      • Infamous Scribblers, p 168 - 226 (finished part II)
      • Axe Cop
    • Alexander: 80 minutes, Twenty Palaces
    • P: 60 minutes (bedtime arrived)
  • Midnight Fri/Sat:
    • Beth 3 hours (Axe Cop)
    • Xan: 2 hours 20 minutes (Twenty Palaces)
    • P: 60 minutes


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy reading! :)

Ms. Yingling said...

You are much better at keeping times than I am, although I have learned to at least scribble them down! Hope you have a good stack of things to read.

Whitney said...

You are much more organized than I am about keeping track of time. I always lose track at some point. Have a wonderful weekend of reading!

kmitcham said...

good luck with the boffing and the reading!

Stiletto Storytime said...

So organized...I am jealous. Just wanted to stop by and wish you happy reading and a great event!

Courtney
Stiletto Storytime