Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Day of the Challenge

48 Hour Book ChallengeDay 3 on the 48 Hour Book Challenge - I have until 9:00 PM to read as much as I can.  It's been a solid 4.5 hours of sleep for me, more for P and Alexander, so we'll see who makes their goal.

I'll update this post throughout the day. Our current stats are:
  • 8:00:
    • Beth: 18 hours 20 minutes
    • Xan: 6 hours
    • P: 3 hours 10 minutes
  • 9:00 My loud reading has woken everyone up. Especially if they stole the book I wanted to read.
    • Beth: 19 hours 20 minutes (A View of the Ocean, COMPLETE) Brief blogging.
    • Xan: 7 hours. He claims an hour in bed last night, which seems believable. (book he stole)
    • P: 4 hours, 40 minutes. The Red Pyramid
  • 3:30. I went off to check out places for my dad.
    • Beth: 22: hours (Drama City, The Dark Knight Returns)
    • Xan: 10 hours (Angelfall, Syrens
    • P: 4 hours 40 minutes.
  • 4:30. I love reading with my family.
    • Beth: 23 hours (Drama City)
    • Xan: 10 hours
    • P: 5 hours! Goal Achieved! At which he second he tossed aside his book and headed for the Wii.
  • 9:00: We made it!
    • Beth 26 hours 30 minutes! Goal Achieved! (Drama City COMPLETE, The Great Wall of Lucy Wu COMPLETE, The Dark Knight Returns)
    • Xan: 12 hours -- Goal Achieved! Syren COMPLETE, Darke



2 comments:

Carol H Rasco said...

My tongue is hanging out keeping up with all the reading going on around you and with you! Great work to all; Book People Unite!

Misti said...

Hope you're enjoying the last few hours of your challenge!