Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Challenged Again: 2nd Challenge

Well, I found this draft with an official start to the 2nd Challenge, so I think I'll belatedly post it so I can keep all the books together more easily.

Kristen of BookNAround led me to this challenge, which also happened to wink at several books I was about to read/review. And I like challenges. Never mind that I never seem to finish them...

The Queen of Happy Endings is hosting the 2nd Challenge. These are books that are either the 2nd in a series or the 2nd you've read by that author.

So far I've got:

*Fire (Graceling) by Karen Cashore (2nd in Series & 2nd I've read)
*Enigma, C.F. Bentley (2nd in Series, although first I've read)
* Deader Still, by Anton Strout (2nd in Series)
* the next Dooley book by Norah McClintock, assuming it comes out this year
* The Demon's Covenant, by Sarah Rees Brennan (ditto)

and something else, that I'll figure out later. I guess this puts me at the Fascinated Level.

I've read:
  1. Fire (Graceling) by Karen Cashore (2nd in Series & 2nd I've read)
  2. Enigma, C.F. Bentley (2nd in Series, although first I've read)
  3. Never Less Than a Lady, (Lost Lords series), Mary Jo Putney (extra book I was hoping f0r), 2nd in series {Curious Level Complete!}
  4. The Demon's Covenant, by Sarah Rees Brennan, 2nd in series, 2nd I've read
  5. A Local Habitation, Seanan McQuire

No comments: