Friday, June 4, 2010

Begun! 48 Hours of Books

This is my official starting post for MotherReader's 48 Hour Book Challenge. I meant to start arou48 Hour Book Challengend ten tonight, but I realized partway into the choir rehearsal I was hanging around for that I planned to spend the time reading anyway. So my official start time was 7:00.

So far I've read 1.75 hours, and finished one book, Embers, by Laura Bickle, an interesting urban fantasy about arson and fire demons, although I found the hero's connection with the bad guy unbelievable. I'll spend fifteen minutes updating this blog, and then get back to reading at 9:45.

My focus this year is on finishing books I've already started, so I'll have to come back at the end to figure page counts, if those matter. I'm marking the start place in each book for this challenge.

No comments: