Saturday, June 5, 2010

Seven! Lucky Number

I finished Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson, which I had left with a bookmark in the front chapter for a m48 Hour Book Challengeonth or so. I wasn't sure what kind of book it would be, and I was a little concerned about the boyfriend part, because books about boyfriends aren't my favorite YA. But it ended up being about family and capers, so I was pleased and entertained throughout the afternoon. It's quiet now, and everyone is at the park, so I don't even have to feel guilty.

I may start looking at some of the non-library books I have unread, but even just clearing out all my library books means I'll have time to start reading them again.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Oooh -- family and capers often appeal to me more than boyfriends, too. Maybe I should check this one out!

And I can totally identify with the clearing out library books! I'm just finishing up Double Identity, which belongs to a friend, and then I'm hoping to finish the library audiobook I've had out since 1971. :)