Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not a Challenge, an Experience

Continuing with my plan of avoiding challenging challenges at all cost, I'm signing up for the Sci Fi Experience (despite my vast preference for SF over Sci Fi as a nickname; I'm a snob).  There's no committment and no number requirement; I'm just noticing the SF books that I read from January 1 through February 28th.

The Experience is hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings in a hope of encouraging more people to try science fiction.  As a life-long SF reader, I guess my role is to try to provide some ideas for those people to try.  

So far I've read:
Oh, I'm still on target (or above) on the Comment Challenge; I haven't dipped beneath 5 comments a day.

1 comment:

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

You know, I haven't read a lot of adult SF in a long time - mostly MG and YA stuff. But I have heard of Among Others before (maybe because it's YA?). Thanks for the rec's! :)