Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back to the Mines

Renton LibrarySpring Break is done, and school leers its early head again.  At least we have the library with which to console ourselves.  I needed consolation, since an annoying cold wore me and N down. 

Today the hold shelves delivered:Image of itemImage of item
  • The Hiccupatamus, by Aaron Zenz.  Picture book by the dad of Bookiewoogie
  • Kidz Bop 13.  I continue on my musical journey.

Notice my amazing restraint!  Unfortunately two books from the new book shelves also fell into my hands, one from each end of the library:Image of itemImage of item
  • Indulgence in Death, a J.D. Robb that I don't remember.  However, they tend to blend together.
  • Check It Out!, by Patricia Hubbell.  A picture book about librarians!  Irresistible.
That brings me to 79 items out on my card, not counting the ebook.  That is much lower than 86.  Maybe someday I can get back down to the 60's!  Hey, a girl can dream.  Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Clare from The Captive Reader take turns with the linky for Library Loot. That's where all us library lovers go to compare our hauls for the week.

No comments: